Internet Purchase Transfer Process
Nine Seven Firearms, LLC.
- Make On-line Purchase
- Choose Nine Seven Firearms, LLC. as your FFL (Federal Firearms License) Transfer Dealer on that site (when possible) – or E-Mail Craig@97firearms.com or call 812-512-9797
- Information is traded between Selling FFL Dealer and Transfer FFL Dealer
- Firearm is shipped
- We call or e-mail you when it has arrived so we can schedule a time to complete the transfer – All transactions are by appointment only
Information Needed at First Contact
- Your Name, Phone Number, and E-Mail address
- Name, Phone Number, and E-Mail address for the Selling FFL Dealer contact person.
Needed at Time of Transfer
- Current PA Drivers License
- $25.00 Transfer Fee
What to expect during Transfer
- ATF form 4473 will be completed
- PA form SP 4-113 will be completed (when applicable)
- Other required forms (such as ATF form 3310.4) will be completed as needed
- PICS (Pennsylvania Instant Check System) background check will be completed
- Transfer will be completed only if background check is successful – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- If Firearm is not acceptable (due to damage or wrong item shipped) arrangements will have to made for return shipping
- Please note that Nine Seven Firearms, LLC. will not cover return shipping fees or act as a intermediary between buyer and seller
- Transfer fee is non-refundable regardless of outcome
Additional Information about Transfers
- All visits are by appointment only – Please call 812-512-9797 to make an appointment and get directions
Like Us on Facebook !
97 Firearms, LLC.